If you upgraded to PHP 5.3, chances are high you're going to run into a few warnings or deprecated function messages, here are some collections of fixing warnings and errors
This information was copied from devthought.com Guillermo Rauch's blog, I just put it here for my own personal reference
An example is the ereg family of functions, which are gone for good, as they were slower and felt less familiar than the alternative Perl-compatible preg family.
ereg('\.([^\.]*$)', $this->file_src_name, $extension);
preg_match('/\.([^\.]*$)/', $this->file_src_name, $extension);
Notice that I wrapped the pattern (\.([^\.]*$)) around / /, which are RegExp delimiters. If you find yourself escaping / too much (for an URL for example), you might want to use the # delimiter instead.
$this->file_dst_name_body = ereg_replace('[^A-Za-z0-9_]', '', $this->file_dst_name_body);
$this->file_dst_name_body = preg_replace('/[^A-Za-z0-9_]/', '', $this->file_dst_name_body);
Again, I just added delimiters to the pattern. If you are using eregi functions (which are the case-insensitive version of ereg), you’ll notice there’re no equivalent pregi functions. This is because this functionality is handled by RegExp modifiers.
Basically, to make the pattern match characters in a case-insensitive way, append i after the delimiter:
eregi('\.([^\.]*$)', $this->file_src_name, $extension);
preg_match('/\.([^\.]*$)/i', $this->file_src_name, $extension);
Change your setting in your C:\apache\conf\httpd.conf file. So first copy the file at that location for a backup. Then load the file at C:\apache\conf\httpd.conf in notepad to do the following modifications.
1 - Uncomment the following line by removing the # symbol
#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
change above to below
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
Then replace all instances of AllowOverride None to AllowOverride All